Samuel's vocabulary continues to grow exponentially and he's using a few phrases:
"ah wan i" = I want it; as in "ah wan i mil" = I want milk, "ah wan i pan" = I want pan (=bread), and of course "ah wan it mami" or "ah wan it daddy" = I want Mami or I want Daddy. For emphasis and to remind us that he's almost two he'll sometime say "ah wan it mine".
"wu wu" = love you (although it's usually in reference to books "wu wu bunny", a cookie "wu wu cookie", or the Haagen-Dazs store down the street "wu wu ice crea" or "wu wu lado" in Spanglish).
He's also started to recognize the correct use of pronouns. Tonight, during a bath time tug of war with washcloth Marc said to Samuel "You got it" and Samuel responded "I got it". Wow!
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a smart boy! :)
ReplyDelete