Above is a new game that Marc and Samuel play - Samuel hides the paper towels in a kitchen drawer and stands in front of it so no one can get into that drawer. Marc then opens every drawer, cupboard, fridge, etc. in the kitchen looking for the paper towels. As you can see in the video, Samuel thinks this is absolutely hilarious. It went on for about 20 minutes the other night! Samuel was so excited about the paper towels that he could hardly speak straight - neither Marc, my mom nor I could understand what he said when I was taking the video. And about the video - sorry it's sideways, I can't figure out how to make it horizontal and the shaky quality was due to my nursing with one hand and video taping with the other while laughing hysterically.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Samuel's New Games and Tricks
It's amazing how much Samuel has grown in the last few weeks - both physically and developmentally. I carried him the morning the twins were born and then didn't carry him for two weeks while I healed, and there was a marked difference in that short period of time.
Here he was demonstrating his climbing, balance and jumping skills at the local market, repeatedly climbing the bench, walking it's length and jumping off the other end.
Building a changing table with my friend Marya, mother to David. Samuel is a big fan of both and has asked for them to come play many, many times. I'm a big fan as well - Marya has been a fantastic support to me and has organized a Wiki website for everyone else who has been, and who will be, helping us.


Above is a new game that Marc and Samuel play - Samuel hides the paper towels in a kitchen drawer and stands in front of it so no one can get into that drawer. Marc then opens every drawer, cupboard, fridge, etc. in the kitchen looking for the paper towels. As you can see in the video, Samuel thinks this is absolutely hilarious. It went on for about 20 minutes the other night! Samuel was so excited about the paper towels that he could hardly speak straight - neither Marc, my mom nor I could understand what he said when I was taking the video. And about the video - sorry it's sideways, I can't figure out how to make it horizontal and the shaky quality was due to my nursing with one hand and video taping with the other while laughing hysterically.
One of the presents that Samuel got for becoming a big brother was a set of bath paints. He loves them and has a blast painting all over the walls and then cleaning up after himself.
Above is a new game that Marc and Samuel play - Samuel hides the paper towels in a kitchen drawer and stands in front of it so no one can get into that drawer. Marc then opens every drawer, cupboard, fridge, etc. in the kitchen looking for the paper towels. As you can see in the video, Samuel thinks this is absolutely hilarious. It went on for about 20 minutes the other night! Samuel was so excited about the paper towels that he could hardly speak straight - neither Marc, my mom nor I could understand what he said when I was taking the video. And about the video - sorry it's sideways, I can't figure out how to make it horizontal and the shaky quality was due to my nursing with one hand and video taping with the other while laughing hysterically.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Eduardo y yo lo vimos juntos, y nos encanto el video. Tampoco le entendemos nada, pero E se rio casi tan fuerte como Samuel.
ReplyDelete