also note the avocado on the table and chair)
Samuel loved his cucumber and tomatoes, as well as his quesadilla and guacamole. He is still talking about our trip on the train (subway) this weekend and he'd like to go again but with "my Matthew and my Renee". He also told us he doesn't want to go to school anymore and instead he'd like to take the train to go to the office with Marc (I think it's just a post-holiday adjustment).
At bedtime, I went into Samuel's room to say goodnight, and he greeted at me with a very serious and almost angry look and said "where are my Matthew and my Renee?", so I went to get them to have a proper goodnight between everyone. Samuel kissed both his younger siblings, saying "he's my friend I love Matthew"and "he's my friend I love Renee". Matthew and Renee love the attention from their older brother - Samuel is a sure way to get them to laugh.

Isn't it great when they start interacting and really showing their personalities and their relationships! Let the fun times continue!
ReplyDeleteOn with the avocado! I think it's like one of those magic foods for kids - so full of the good fat. I didn't offer it regularly enough with Ruthie and now neither of them eat it. Sigh.
ReplyDeleteSil; we beleive that Renee is going to run circles around both of her brothers!!!!!! and how lucky are they to have a sister that is going to probably be very outgoing and have lots of girlfriends for them to meet.
ReplyDeleteYAY.. for aguacate y quesadillas, a nosotros tambien nos hacen muy felices.
We LOVE the picture of Samuel with daddy.
XOXOXO
Cuq and Sue
Silvia, I got tears in my eyes! Oh, how cute is Samuel. I am crying! What a cutie! I love the pictures of Renee and Mathew with their face all dirty! Way to go Renee! Good for you!
ReplyDeleteL