It's cliche, but really, where did the year go? Matthew and Renee are one. It's official, confirmed by a birthday party and the eating of cake.
More to come about the three kids each of whom is amazing and all together they fill my life and heart in ways I could have never imagined (I'm just a little tired to write right now, but wanted to share pictures. I'll share more when those who had free hands with which to operate a camera send them to me).

Happy birthday Renee & Matthew! You are beautiful and amazing and I hope we see you in a few months!!
ReplyDeleteSo, I took a close-up look at Big Brother Samuel's picture because he is just so darn cute, and THAT'S when I started laughing. I love his t-shirt. It perfectly offsets that sweet look on his face.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to the kiddies! Hope all is well with you and Marc.
I love it! and them. and you.
ReplyDeleteIt's just amazing to watch them all grow. Silvia, you all are so blessed to be surrounded by such loving family. The kids seem to be thriving. Happy birthday Renee and Matthew! I hope to see you soon.
ReplyDeleteLove seeing the pics. WHO does Renee look like? It's familiar but I can't place it - maybe your mom or Mark's mother ?
ReplyDelete