Hairstyles For Oval Faces That Will Make You Look
-
*Title:* Hairstyles for Oval Faces That Will Make You Look *Beautiful*
*Introduction:*
Oval faces are considered to be the most versatile face shape, as ...
Good Guys, Bad Guys
-
Last night, one of the moms in my Girl Scout troop arranged to have a
canine expert from the police department provide a presentation. It will,
without a d...
Visiting and Touring Washington, D.C. with kids
-
After having spent 22 years in Washington, D.C. we get asked often to help
people plan a trip to D.C. ... and I love doing it! Of course, so much
depends ...
Sophie - Six Years Old
-
Sophie, it has been so fun watching you learn all kinds of new things this
year. Early in your fifth year, you began tying your shoes on your own. We
had ...
Incredible selfie
-
Took this on our way to save the world the Inflatable 5K we did the morning
of Halloween. We got to run and bounce and climb and slide big inflatables
and...
Party at home/ fete d anniversaire a la maison
-
The house feels so empty. We have had my friend's daughter for the last 3
days and the girls played nicely together.
Today we celebrated Rachel's birthday a...
This one is a real cold
-
About a month ago, I wrote about the cold symptoms that turned out not to
be a cold at all, but an overstimulation of my immune system and about how
it's r...
The Wilder Life
-
I just finally finished reading *The Wilder Life*, by Wendy McClure. It
was really one of the most perfect books I've read in a long, long time. I
loved...
Overwhelmed
-
Hi Ellen,
Me again. How ya doing? Love the communal backyard thing you have going!
Nothing better than seeing and hearing neighbor kids all hanging out. So...
Celebration!!! Happiness!!!!!! and Joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
" First comes thought, then organization of that thought, into ideas and
plans, then transformation of those plans into reality. The beginning, as
you will...
Heaven, I'm sure!
ReplyDelete