It was a perfect beginning of the year, welcomed back by his former teachers M and T, at 9 am the classroom was already in a quiet hum of activity and kids getting back to work. The report at the end of the day "it was great, we did only recess and no math" and "i kept you in a tiny space at the bottom of a shelf in case I missed you, but I didnt".
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Samuel's First Day of School
It was a perfect beginning of the year, welcomed back by his former teachers M and T, at 9 am the classroom was already in a quiet hum of activity and kids getting back to work. The report at the end of the day "it was great, we did only recess and no math" and "i kept you in a tiny space at the bottom of a shelf in case I missed you, but I didnt".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yay!!!!! I love that he kept you there, and that he didn't need you.
ReplyDeleteI hope you'll post lots next week of the twins' first day!!!
Oh, that is so cute! Where did he learn to keep you with him on the shelf?
ReplyDelete