The 3 kids did great in their song and dance, it was hard to capture a picture because they were moving so fast.
Then Samuel enjoyed fruit while lying on the ground watching the Hebrew play.
And then the DJ came on and so did Renee - she danced up a storm, she had all the moves, she forgot that she usually clings to my legs when there are 100s of people around. If I knew how to transfer video from my BB to the blog you could see it for yourselves. Samuel also danced up a storm. Matthew who is usually the musical, active, gregarious one wanted nothing to do with the dancing. He went back to the table, ate his sufganiot, a cookie and then put his jacket on and declared it was time to go.
We left Samuel to continue partying with my parents and took the little ones home. They were very concerned about Samuel, where he was, why he wasn't coming home, etc. Very endearing. He came home at 10!









I can just imagine what was going on in Matthew's head... "music, donut, music, donut... DONUT!"
ReplyDeleteI wish I'd been there to watch them dance.