Monday, June 4, 2012

Recent quotes

The kids say so many things that are so funny, so poignant, quotes that are priceless.  The problem is that by the time they go to sleep and i get a chance to blog, I've forgotten what they said. 

Here are a few random things i did have a chance to jot down:

Matthew was looking our the car window on a day with very little wind and said "The trees are not winding today".  And another time when it was windy, or maybe it was that the car windows were open, he said "Mami, your glasses will get winded off".

For a long time, although he hasn't said this for a while, Matthew would look around our house, and at us and say "this is my whole life".

Renee, when telling someone about Matthew bothering her, says "Matthew is making my feeling be sad". And for a while, when I sang Matthew's bed time song first she'd try to cover my mouth and say "stop singing Matthews song, you are making me annoying".  As true as the statement is, I assume she means she's being annoyed.

A few weeks ago, Renee fell on the walkway.  Samuel who frequently comforts her, said "Come to big boy, I'll carry you".  And 6 steps later, put her down and said "that was a big carry".

No comments:

Post a Comment