Matthew and Renee are more active during the days now, eating more and sleeping less which makes it harder for me to find time to update our blog. I'm also trying to get out of the house a few times a week which is important for my sanity as a human being, but also takes time and uses up a lot of my energy. When Samuel was 6 weeks old, we went out almost everyday - I'd put him in the Baby Bjorn and walk out the door, no effort required, and run little errands easily. Two babies, and living in a more suburban setting makes going out a far more involved process and a quick errand takes at least 30 minutes and involves car seats and a minivan. and the timing is harder because feeding them out is challenging (it doesn't stop me though, I've been feeding them out, but it takes a toll on my back and it's not stress free). Enough about me, now more about the kids.
Matthew rolled over the other day - I swear. It was accidental and thankfully has not been repeated. Both babies were on the floor and I left Matthew on the floor to change Renee and when I looked at him a minute later he had rolled over. Renee also moves around while on the floor, and has to be week strapped in to her bouncy seats and stroller. She can move her head from side to side while on her tummy. They have both found their hands. The other day, they were both on the changing table, following their hards. When their hard crossed paths, the started to follow the other one's hand!
Matthew rolled over the other day - I swear. It was accidental and thankfully has not been repeated. Both babies were on the floor and I left Matthew on the floor to change Renee and when I looked at him a minute later he had rolled over. Renee also moves around while on the floor, and has to be week strapped in to her bouncy seats and stroller. She can move her head from side to side while on her tummy. They have both found their hands. The other day, they were both on the changing table, following their hards. When their hard crossed paths, the started to follow the other one's hand!

Amazing, babies!!
ReplyDeleteI so miss the days of you living in Gtown & meeting up for a movie...when they had reelmoms at the theater.