Tuesday, August 5, 2008
The "Twins"
Matthew and Renee are two different people, with distinct personalities and as such I am making a big effort to not refer to them as "the twins". But, I couldn't resist titling this blog and this series of pictures "the twins". It's a rare occasion, unlikely to be repeated, when they are dressed exactly the same - one of the outfits was Samuel's the other was from a friend. What I love about these pictures is that even though "the twins" are dressed the same, Renee and Matthew are easily distinguishable - I hope you can tell how much more she moves. I also take pride and find congruence with my feminism by dressing a boy and a girl exactly the same.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Que cosa tan mas DIVINA! Silvia, estan deliciosisimos.
ReplyDeleteI remember that outfit well. Both Connor and Helen wore it. It was gender tested in my house too.
ReplyDelete