Friday, December 19, 2008

Samuel Speak

A few precious quotes from the last week:

Samuel got a bingo game from his Grandpa Paul and grandma Heather. He loves playing it, and insists that we say a blessing before we play "Baruch Ata . . . ". He often calls Bingo "Pingo: which is a Spanish word that describes him perfectly - it doesn't have a translation it's sort of like a combination of curious and naughty / mischievous but without any negative intent

He also tells us to "Sit and listen please" almost every night. We assume he's quoting his teacher.

This morning he looked at me very seriously and said "Mami, I need two pants for school, and two socks, and two underwear" holding 3 or 4 fingers out with his hands.

He's had a ot to say about the snow including "I don't like to eat it, it's not dinner", "Let's clean it up" and when Marc was shoveling he was quick to pint out "Daddy you're not finished yet"

Here is is at the school's Hanuka show. When he saw me in the audience, instead of waving, he blew kisses in my direction!


__________________

Matthew and Renee are doing great. We've been putting Renee is her high chair during the day and she loves it. She's so proud to sit in her high chair and observe the world. She also loves touching my face, and sometimes will catch my glasses. Matthew laughs when you imitate the sounds he's making and is super smiley.


Matthew got a little hungry during a massage:
And, the much requested picture of me with both babies in their slings. This was our last Salsa Baby class.

3 comments:

  1. Don't know how you do it-- really I don't--but doing baby salsa and doing it with two and wearing both in a sling---just awesome!

    The Hanuka play with Samuel is really terrific. I'm so impressed that he had the attention span and self restraint to participate so well in a production.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sil, I am in awe of you, you really look FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All three kids are gorgeous and developing wonderfully, it makes me kinda sad not to be around to witness this but as long as you continue to be so diligent and sharing all these wonderful moments via the universal waves I will cherish every second and imprint every picture in my heart and mind. I love them sooooooo much and I love YOU so much.
    XOXOXO
    Cuq

    ReplyDelete
  3. My God, woman! Are you superhuman, or what? "Cuq" said it best: "I am in awe of you."

    Hope to see you VERY soon!

    xo
    Liane

    ReplyDelete