We introduced Matthew and Renee to rice cereal yesterday to rave reviews. They couldn't get enough of my mom's homemade rice mush (mmm, mmmm, mmm). I can't believe that they've reached this milestone already, but they were so ready for it.
____________________
One day this week, or was it last week?, Samuel, Matthew and Renee demonstrated first bits of sibling rivalry, and even some cousin rivalry between Samuel and Eduardo.
The day started with Samuel saying "shshsh" to Matthew in an annoyed tone while Matthew was talking during a Curious George video. During the day, Matthew and Renee "fought" over the same toy. Both wanted to hold it, lunging for it, grabbing it, until they found their faviourite toy of all - each other's hands. At the end of the day, Eduardo and Samuel fought over the same chair at he table and the last banana in the house.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're back. Hooray for blogging,( I never thought I would say that)but I've been having serious withdrawals.
ReplyDeleteCousin rivalry, sibling rivalry,solid foods and a wonderfuly patient mommy,a very loving abuelita and a supportive auntie is what I call a recipe for success.
Barochi turns ONE tom. and we are snowed/iced in the mountain. I'm super glad this didn't happen last year and that we were there for his birth,I'm sure we will be celebrating his birthday another day.
Love and miss you ALL deeply.
XOXOXO
Sue and Cuq
Ah, let the games begin!
ReplyDelete