Friday, November 13, 2009

Teenager in Our Midst

This morning when I went to kiss Samuel good morning and sing our good morning song, he turned to look at me with disdain and said "no, I don't like that".

Renee seems to have decided that she's ready for the toddler room at day care. She tries to get over there anytime she can, including following the teachers and asking to be carried from the baby room teacher to the toddler room teacher. When she's in the infant room, she stands at the door to the toddler room and cries.

Matthew decided last night that he only wants pasta with tomato sauce. I guess we'll need to bathe him more often.

3 comments:

  1. Eamon's beginning to resist the kiss and cuddle too. It's hard. So hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its quite exhausting keeping up with all their demands, isn't it? I am exhausted and I only have two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. their character shows so early in age, I was surprised too. I hope the morning kisses will come back soon.

    ReplyDelete