Sunday, November 21, 2010

Car dialogue

Here's a 2 minute snip it of the running commentary in our life, I typed thsi as we drive home from Samuel's birthday party:

Marc - what do you want for dinner?
Samuel - what we had for first Monday (not sure what first monday is)
Matthew - Tuesday
Renee - Monday, Tuesday
Matthew - train, i want it train, call baby (reference to calling my grandmother)
Renee - no Monday, no no no no, no Tuesday
Matthew singing - I want to move it, move it
Renee - no no Monday, wesday, tusday
Matthew singing - happy birthday Samuel, happy birthday Daddy
Samuel - my head hurts
Silvia - we'll get you medicine when we get home
Samuel - drinking medicine?
Matthew - achoo
Renee - more Samuel
Matthew - a a a a a a a a a ch o o o o o
Renee - acho
Samuel - acho, choc,cho, cho achoo choo (singing), when I get older I will be stronger
Renee singing - oh, oh, oh, oh, oh (tune of waving flag)
Samuel singing - Spiderman, spiderman, ta ta ta ta ta da, ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta da, look out here comes spider man.

And on and on. Two toddlers' trains of thought, out loud is hilarious, and add Samuel to the mix and I wish I could type fast enough to capture it, or that they keep going after the video camera came out.

2 comments:

  1. So what was for dinner? Trains or sneezes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud as I was reading this. Hilarious!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete