For the third year in a row, here I come!! (late, yes, but I'm here).
Snippet of Life - Nov 3
Tocayo and Regi came by tonight. After a dinner of "pino" (pepino = cucumber), smok sama (smoked salmon) and bagels, the kids and grandparents danced the night away, at least until bedtime.
Matthew demonstrated his teethe brushing prowess, selecting every toothpaste at least once. Brushing, when reminded (vs. his preference to suck the tiny smear of toothpaste), he brshed font "front" and open. He's getting pretty good at the motion, but his aim with the bristles is still off.
Renee peed on the potty 2x at daycare, but said "no way" to the potty at home this morning (yes she say no way, it's a quote).
Samuel and I played rock, paper, scissors to bridge the gap between him being finished dinner and Matthew and Renee still eating.
A good night on all counts.
-

I am so glad you posted about Samuel sucking the toothpaste of his brush instead of brushing. David does the same thing and it drives me crazy. We finally got him a toothbrush that lights up for 1 minute and now he actually brushes so he can "get them all" before the light goes out. Whatever works.
ReplyDeleteSo glad to have you on board with this again. We're all barking mad.
ReplyDelete