Saturday, February 5, 2011

When Daddy's Away . . .

Mutliple choice test:

Which of these things happened one morning this week, while Marc was travelling:

(a) Renee put make up, mostly mascara, all over her face and hair, when she looked in the mirror she didnt like what she saw and said why Mami, why

(b) Samuel climbed up to the counter, found the Trader Joes Smores, openned them and the dried mango with scissors and fed Matthew choclet for breakfast

(c) Samuel got his boots and jacket on by helpself, explaining Daddy is in Ottawa, so I have to help you Mami

(d) While driving to Abbeywood:

  • Samuel said when I grow up do you know what I want to be? A superhero, Spiderman
  • Matthews response was no, Mafew spider man
  • Samuel: No you are Superman
  • Matthew: "Mafew Superman
  • Eduardo Well, I want to be HE-Man
  • Samuel: Is he a superhero
  • Eduardo: Yes, hes the strongest man in the universe
  • Renee no dats Gigi” (in reference to Regina, my mom)
  • Eduardo: "she's not even a superhero"
  • Mathew: "Mafew superman"
  • Renee: "Gigi"
  • Samuel singing: "Spiderman, Spiderman, does whatever a spider can . . ."
  • And so on and so on, and so on

(e) all of the above

No comments:

Post a Comment