Saturday, April 30, 2011

Matthew - all 2 1/2 year old boy

Toddler through and through, Matthew choose his clothes for this 20 C / 68 F sunny day- turquoise pants, short sleeve t-shirt, rain coat and winter gloves. There would have been a blue hat but Samuel took it camping, it caused a 20 minute melt down.


You can also see that he is sporting a big bruise and corresponding cut by his eye. Matthew was running to get a toy someone had taken from him, and tripped onto a chair. The bleeding was bad enough to trigger a call from a day care worker with a shaky voice saying "Silvia, he's really bleeding, you should come have a look", calmly I asked if he needed to go to the hospital, she said no. It was when I had to relay the message to my mom that I started to cry. In the end all's ok - no stitches required, no damage to the eye, nothing broken. Just need to put "magic cream" on the area. Matthew's been telling everyone "I running, fell, bumped head and cry".

No comments:

Post a Comment