Marc, Sameul and Matthew are visiting Marc's parents, leaving Renee and me at home for some girl time. Lovely, with a big focus on all things pink, from paydough to cookies to clothes. But more improtantly, it's given me a chance to enjoy the company of just one kid, there aren't 3 sets of pajamas to cajole, teeth to brush and shoes to yell about in the morning. We talk over dinner, discuss where Daddy and "my brothers Matthew and Sameul" are, and wy we can't go pick them up, and that she doesn't like cats. I get a blow by blow of daycare, who went outside, who cried, who was cutting with the "skisos".
We went to a "tea" at my grandmother's and used the occasion to put on her new pink party dress. Renee wasn't keen on letting me take her picture though. She insisted on taking her own picture . . . with a land-line phone! Perfect opportunity for me to take her picture with my cell phone.
Setting the table for dinner






She was gorgeous in that dress!
ReplyDeleteIt was a pleasure having so much girl time with the two of you!
Oh my goodness, I don't think I've laughed so hard at a post in a while - I love the next generation's concept of phones!!!
ReplyDelete