Friday, December 2, 2011

New Do's

The kids got lice for the 3rd time this year (yes 3 times, although different combinations each time). So we all got our hair cut to make it easier to comb through which we do every other day for 2 weeks. Samuel and Matthew wanted theirs "short, short", and Renee "like Mami". Much as I miss Samuel's curls, he looks so handsome with really short hair. Matthews stands up a bit which he doesn't like "no standy uppy hair, I want it downy". And Renee insisted on using the blow dryer herself.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about the lice - what a pain. I know everyone says that short hair doesn't prevent lice, but it makes sense to me to cut hair short after treating so there is less to comb through !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, lice.
    I was lucky and only got it once, in grade 4 or 5.

    Love the braid on Renee, very sophisticated ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look on her face with the blowdryer! And yeah, it's hard to see the curls go, but they do grow back...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You deserve a medal for dealing with all the lice combat!

    ReplyDelete