Monday, January 9, 2012

A suggestion from Samuel,

Regi's account from a recent sleep over at Abbeywood:


As his bedtime book Samuel has chosen the "First Encyclopedia of Our World" and we read a couple of pages a night. The pages for tonight were: Under the Sea and Coral Reefs



Following is a close transcript of our conversation (I paid a lot of attention!) and the reason for this e-mail. He asked me to write it a a piece of paper and give it to you. I will do so - in cursive!


Samuel: You know, children like to learn things. I have an idea. My class should study all about the sea. Kita Mazal can study the land. Matthew's class can learn about......... space, no..... air.


Eduardo's class could learn all about... reptiles! Yes, that's good.


The Upper el can learn about fruit and trees. No, maybe just trees and how plants grow.


Kita Rimon, Guy's class, can learn about how light works. I don't think they know how it really starts.






Regina: Samuel, I like your ideas.




Samuel: It's not me, it's my brain!

1 comment: