Samuel likes "manejar coche" (drive the car) when we get home. It's a great way to keep him entertained, contained and relatively safe while we unload groceries, get dinner going or do what ever else needs to be done.
We have two towels out for Samuel - one is white and purple and the other is an orange tiger towel. He almost always asked for "morado" (purple), but after his bath tonight he asked for the orange towel. When I used it though, he was outraged at not having "morado" as you can see below. The crisis was quickly averted though - we took a picture of the temper tantrum and immediately the tantrum was replaced with "ver foto" (see picture) as evidenced by the second picture taken 10 seconds after the first.

I love your top in that first picture - you look great!
ReplyDeleteI still remember "driving" the car when I was little, I hope Samuel does too!
I share these stories with some of my friends and they are all astounded at how smart Samuel is at almost 2 1/2 years.
You look simply fabulous, Sil!
ReplyDelete