Dear Matthew and Renee,
Today you are five months old. And what five months it has been!
Matthew, you have a most expressive face - when you smile, your whole face lights up, and when you're upset your entire face can quiver. You rarely get upset, but you've been quite fussy last few days. Today you started making new sounds. In addition to the typical baby sounds, you started making sounds like a cat - purring and almost mewing. You love playing with my face and reach out to grab it whenever I'm close enough. You sleep really well at night and I thank-you for that.
Renee, you are so observant, you look around a room and seem to take everything in. You are a determined little one and try to move and reposition yourself as best you can. You like moving objects from one hand to hand. You have a honing sense when it comes to me, especially at night and you often cry when I leave the room.
You are so interested in each other, you talk to each other, you reach for each other. I'm fascinated by watching you grow as individuals and also to see how your relationship is evolving. You both do sympathy crying and calm down when the other baby calms down. I think you know who the other baby is and recognize that it's not just another baby. And you absolutely know Samuel and love it when he comes to play or read with you.
You are brining so much joy to everyone around you.
Con todo mi carino,
Mami
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I just cannot believe they are 5 months old! Are you kidding me? Wow. Kiss them both for me.
ReplyDeleteThis morning I said to Sue, I'm going to check to see if Sil wrote on her blog, and when I saw you did I smiled then when I read it I cried!!! please tell Samuel, Mathew and Renee that they have a crazy aunt who really loves them even though she hasn't been able to come and see them.
ReplyDeleteIs there such a thing as blog reader annonymous?I might need to start going.
All our LOVE
Sue and Cuq
In awe. 5 months! I know it probably seems like exactly that long or longer to you. From here, it seems like it's going by quickly. Kisses to all.
ReplyDelete