OK, so I'm not off to a stellar start with this year's NaBloPoMo, having missed two days already. Not sure why I thought I could do this while working 12 hour days and 3 kids who don't sleep, but I have figured out how I'll get it done. I'll use my trusted BlackBerry (ok CrackBerry as I am addicted) to post, short posts and pictures. Hence today when I posted lots of pics.
We had a great day starting with our regular weekend pancake breakfast followed by baths. Visit to the doctor for our H1N1s (Samuel was a champ, didn't even flinch and asked for no band aid), lunch at Ikea where we ran into an old friend of mine from grade school. Our local parks, as you can see in the pictures, in the afternoon. Dinner of leftovers from my grandmother's mole dinner last night. All in all a great day.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12-hour work days! Gulp.
ReplyDelete