My day started off waking up in Matthew and Renee's bed (although she barely spends time in it), Matthew and I hung out, had fun, but I couldn't see very well without my glasses. So I looked around in Matthew and Renee's room and couldn't find them. I heard Renee talking in our bedroom so I went in to check on her and, again, to find my glasses. But alas they were not on my bedside table. So where were they?
Those who guessed that Renee had them in her hands win the prize! And she was so proud to hand them to me.
I spent the day with Samuel who stayed home from school after having a fever, sore throat, cough and runny nose yesterday. He was fine today so we had a great day full of playing, arts and crafts, baking cookies and going to the park. We laughed hysterically when he turned on the mixer too fast and flour went flying everywhere. We drew happy faces on our toes. He watched Madagascar while I was on a conference call and he treated my colleagues to his rendition of "I like to move it move it". He'd like to be sick again tomorrow.
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds like a wonderful sick day to me!
ReplyDeleteI love the part where you drew happy faces on your toes. That's delightful (and I don't use that word often)!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to hear Samuel sing "Move it move it"!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad he feels better. You'll have to film him when he does the dance
ReplyDeleteThose are the most wonderful times. I'm glad you blogged about is so that it is now preserved.
ReplyDelete