Sunday, January 10, 2010

A quiet evening at home



Addendum: based on the comments, I think people think this was a one-time event, but it happens more often than that. And, I've now nursed Matthew and Renee longer than I did Samuel. Wow.

9 comments:

  1. Sil, no wonder you always look sooooooooo rested and beautiful!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! Has that kid got some bad timing or what ... couldn't he see you were kind of busy! (But I'm glad dad had good timing and snapped the shot - it's a classic).

    Good to see all is going well up in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy mackeral! That photo says it all.

    We miss you guys.

    -- Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. I hope you had a good belly laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you could enter the picture in a contest, I am sure you'd win. Great picture dad

    ReplyDelete
  6. I laughed out loud! How amazing. What a wonderful picture. That one's a keeper.

    ReplyDelete