Tuesday, November 13, 2012

BayBlades

Matthew loves Bay Blades.  Yestreday on thier boys' day off Marc bought him one.  When he was allowed to open it tonight it was a battle with Samuel to see who I would help first.  Matthew with his BayBlade of Samuel with his Lord of the Rings Lego.

I thought the BayBlade would be fast so I helped Matthew first.  Not so though.  I couldnt' figure it out.  i tried, looked at the directions, tried again, and again but no avail.  So i said it was Samuel's turn and that we'd figure out the BayBlade after dinner.  Imagine my surprise when Matthew assembled the BayBlade by himself!  Perfectly done.  "Mami, come loko at how fast it can go"

Samuel on the other hand did need a little assitance in building the complex parts of his new lego set, like the recoiling string that uses a few gears.

And Renee sat patiently while I helped her boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment