At bed time:
Renee took her blanket and covered me with it, tucked it in and all: Mami, this so you are not cold, ok Mami?
At dinner tonight:
Matthew: Mami, Mami, Mami, Mami
Me: Matthew, I'm busy getting dinner ready, can you count to 20 and then I'll help you
Matthew: 20, 21, 26, 25, (etc)
Samuel: No Matthew, you have to start at 1
Matthew: Oh ok, 1, 2, 3, (etc)
At 5:00 am, when Matthew and Renee woke up (yawn)
Renee: Mami wake up, I have to pee
Me: go by yourself
Renee: no you come, turn on light
Me: go in the dark
Matthew: I come with you Renee. And I get the stool and I turn the light on for you and you can pee, ok?
Renee: ok
(And no, Renee did not sleep through the night, she came to get me at 2am and was up at 5 for the day. All I can say is that make-up primer is a great thing for covering skin that looks as exhausted as mine:) )

sleep deprivation is too hard I agree
ReplyDeleteI am glad to see that Renee can get some extra help. Rachel does the same for Natalie who does not like to go to the bathroom when it is dark
Laurence
I am going to use the count to 20 and I'll be with you trick! GREAT idea.
ReplyDelete