The kids say the funniest things, but by the time I get to write them down I've usually forgotten them. I tried to remember a few today, and I hope I got them right.
I have a voicemail message from Samuel that I'll transcribe: "Hi Mama, Hi Mami, um, my loose teeth is really loose now, it's the left side of my tooth, it's really wiggly, all right Mami, bye-bye"
Samuel went out for a special birthday celebration weekend with Tocayo, Regi and Babby at a restaurant of his choice - McDonalds. So Marc and I went out for dinner with Matthew and Renee. They were in fine form at the sushi restaurant.
Renee gave a little soliloqui about "I not people, i little kid, and this (pointing to some of our food) is for people, and and i not people, your is people and daddy is people. i was little baby" and on an on. "People" is her way of saying adult.
Matthew picked up an edamame, and said "this is little, i am little, but this is more little".
And tonight at at bed time, Renee choose a pair of pajamas, pink of course, with little snowmen. Matthew gave her a different pair of pink pajamas and told her "you can't wear those Renee, those are for snow". She responded "No, they is for tonight".
And as he was telling stories about his school day, he told us that S (a little girl in his class) kissed him on the lips.
What more can I say?
Friday, November 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Que divertedo! Mom and I are seriously laughing our heads off! Your kids are awesome.
ReplyDelete