Saturday, November 5, 2011

Lice

The kids (and I) had lice in October. After 2 weeks of combing and treatment, of putting everything in the dryer and hiding stuffed animals away, we're all clean.

This is one of those things no one tells you about when you have kids . . . One day you may get lice.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, no, I'm pretty sure I told you that one... I definitely complained enough when they hit my house :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, having survived this exact same scenario TWO YEARS IN A ROW, I do feel for you. Trying to treat Kara's hair, oh my lord, she has incredibly thick hair. Combing her hair each night seriously took 1-1.5 hours (there was a lot of cartoon watching and M&M's to get her through).

    If they had been boys, I swear their heads would have just been shaved that second year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAHHHHHHH. you are the second person this week I've heard this from this month. I really think this might push me to buy some preventative shampoo/natural oils. Who knows if they work, but it might just provide some peace of mind. My skin is crawling right now.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no poor you
    Natalie had it twice in a month -Rachel was fine. The shampoo on dry hair worked the best for her. do not forget the 2nd treatment in 10 days to make sure they do not come back
    good luck
    ps. love the picture
    Laurence

    ReplyDelete