Samuel took off in skating today, he skated around the rink twice, going through pileons and following lines. And, to quote him, "I stood up by myself 20, no even 30 times". (you can imagine how many times he fell)
This morning Renee said she wanted to talk with me in the Kitchen later and when I agreed to do that in the afternoon her eyes lit up. So sure enough, in the afternoon, we sent the boys upstairs so Renee and I could talk in the kitchen. We sat at the table and she talked and talked. I tried to take notes so I'd be able to blog about it but wasn't so successful because she wanted to write too, and erase my white board, and write more and the boys interrupted, etc. She was quite serious about our talk, gesturing with her hands, resting her chin on her hand. She told Matthew and Samuel to leave us alone a few times. At one point she started talking about Jewish holidays, used a Hebrew word here and there with gibberish in between.
And, during breakfast, Matthew and Renee had a little twins love fest (Samuel slept over at my parents). "We is sharing because we is twins". "I love you Renee". "I love you Matthew". To answer my "what is a twin" question, Matthew said "a friend".

You two are going to be good friends. I can feel it.
ReplyDeleteThat is uber precious!
ReplyDeleteI love the "want to talk with you in the kitchen." Esther and I used to play a game where we would pretend to be two mommies and we would sit and chat. Can't imagine where she learned that from !!!
ReplyDeleteI love her reply
ReplyDeleteLaurence