Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday

Matthew and Renee enjoying time at the park with Daddy while I picked Samuel up from his sleep over. We went to another park this afternoon with Samuel's friend J, well Renee, Samuel and I did, Matthew stayed asleep in the car and didn't want to be outside in the cold.

There is a stomach bug going around the school, all three kids have/had it. I'm hoping for a puke free night.

and i remembered a quote from the kids i don't think i blogged. A few weeks ago, Samuel and Matthew choose the same shirt (long sleeves, stripped, with a fire fighter hat), when they saw each other, Samuel ran to Matthew and said "cheers brother, we're wearing the same shirt". Renee's response "you can't do cheers, you're brothers, not cups".


3 comments:

  1. What a cute exchange about the cups.

    That stomach virus sounds tough though.

    We're not doing sleep overs yet, well except the one with Samuel. How'd he do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping they don't share the bug with you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to hear that they got a stomach virus. It is so hard on them and on us.... too

    I love Renee's comment
    Laurence

    ReplyDelete