Monday, November 7, 2011

Snipits of our morning

Matthew woke up sometime before sunrise said "I go to Daddy's room", went to our room, came back to his room to get his douvet and dragged it and his pillow behind him to our room (reminiscent of Linus). I saw it with half an eye open from Renee's bed. She slept through but re-claimed my ear as if to say 'don't you think you can go anywhere".

When Renee and I woke up, I went to Marc's and my room to see Samuel and Matthew were already watching TV, Marc was making lunch. Renee instructed me to go back to bed and I was happy to oblige. Once I saw in her bed, she covered me with her douvet and said "sleep my baby". A nano second later, she said "hello baby, time to wake up my baby" and covered me with kisses.

Samuel asked me to get his clothes and he agreed with my choices. Matthew was good too, and so was Renee. Doesn't mean their willingness to cooperative extended to going to the bathroom and brushing teeth.

Matthew had a dry pull-up, and despite many attempts he didn't pee at all which worried me. He peed when he got to school, so all was well.

I took Samuel to the Dr because he was complaining about wax in his ears. The 1-1 time was lovely. We looked at the elevator door (honestly, "Mami look at the door" every time I looked away). We raced at pushing beads through those metal loop toys. We counted to about 170 while we waited 5 minutes for the drops to take effect.

When we got back to school, I sneaked past Matthew and Renee's classrooms without them seeing me. And then, when I stopped at the entrance to sign up for observations, both of them came out of their classrooms to use the bathroom. Matthew was excited to see me, reported he had peed and that his underwear was dry, and went to the boys bathroom. Renee was harder to get back on path. One of her teachers stepped in right on time.

2 comments:

  1. I love it when you blog <3
    And yes, I totally get why you don't more often :)
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should see me trying to avoid Ari when I go the synagogue for a meeting or something. Hilarious. I have ran into the janitor's closet to avoid seeing him.

    ReplyDelete