He also really likes the number three in Hebrew and says "shalosh" all the time. And while we were looking at pictures of Georgetown online, he announced that he wanted to go visit Washington DC. He said it just like that "I'd like to visit Washington DC, want to come with me?"
Matthew skipped his morning nap all together, but we all made up for it in the afternoon when Matthew, Renee and I all fell asleep on the rocking chair. Matthew was in the sling and Renee in my arms. I woke up 1 1/2 hours after I sat down.
Our phone stopped working, but I re-set the box in the garage and now it works. The garage is finally free of moving boxes, just in time for winter and snow. Unfourtunately, our van barely fits in the garage. If you flip the side mirrors closed you can drive the van in, but you can barely get out and certainly can't get car seat out.
Also, I can now put each baby in their own sling and carry two slings, one over each shoulder. It won't work for long walks, but it works well around the house and maybe even for a quick grocery shop.

sounds like a good nap, well deserved.
ReplyDeletecute pictures
A sling on each shoulder!!!! that to me feels like a 2hr massage(nap included}is what your aunt recommends.I will start working on it ASAP.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure my sister loved the marker adventure.
We Love You,
Sue and Cuq
Hilarious! It's a good thing you're not one of those obsessive moms...
ReplyDeleteCu, Regi indeed loved it! And I'm enjoying reading your posts every day... makes you feel a little closer. :)
Silvia, I have to see a photo of you wearing the 2 slings. That should be in the Olympics.
ReplyDeletePost a pic of the photo with 2 slings. What inspiration!
ReplyDeleteWe have had very similar marker incidents in our house. Must see a picture of two slings.
ReplyDelete-Marya