A dear friend has started a new website called http://thesparklingsingle.com. Its target audience is single women and its theme is a refreshing one - it's not about how to be a single woman trying to get a date or find a man, it's about being a single woman period - travel ideas for one, dinners for one, entertaining for one. Although this is far from the life I live, I love the concept and the empowerment that comes with it's message that being single is it's own state not just an "in between" or "while looking for someone" phase. Check it out, sign up and pass it on.
And thanks to everyone for the comment's on yesterday's blog! It felt really good to get that out of my system. I'll let you know if I;m driven to the point of giving out handouts ;)
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cool website
ReplyDelete