Friday, November 28, 2008

Sleep (cont'd)

Basically, I was going to say what my aunt Cuqui said in her comment.


Here's the difference in sleep pictorially. Matthew and Renee at 8 am this morning:


VBas

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely NO WORDS NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How I wish I could meet themand hold them.My heart ached with this picture.
    Ilove you allsoooooooooooooo much.

    XOXOXO
    Cuq

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha - the expression on Renee's face is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seem to remember having a similar conversation with you when Eduardo was born... but you had a very different stance, then :) Amazing how much going through it yourself changes things, doesn't it!
    I still believe that every family has to work out what works for each child. No two are the same, in anything... not just sleep. It's just intensified 'cuz you're seeing it at the same time in two of them...

    ReplyDelete