Thursday, November 20, 2008

Snow and Oscardo

There's not doubting it now, we live in much colder climate with "real" winter, not to dis DC winter, but really they don't count - what we woke up to this morning would have closed the schools in DC. Note that Samuel is wearing his snow pants over his pajamas - we were trying on the only pair of snow pants we could find this morning. He was a bit hesitant at first, but he did go out into the snow and even touched it. A vast improvement over last winter's trip to Ottawa when he refused to step foot outside. Samuel also went to a play date after school with a friend from his class - the hugged first thing this morning and held hands through out the day. Best of all, he came home fed and in a great mood yet tired enough to go to bed quickly and easily.

While Samuel ventured out to the snow, Matthew, Renee and I went to our first Baby Salsa class (Renee slept while Matthew and I danced away) and to Oscardo, the Lulka family business. The bibs in this and many other pictures are Oscardo products. Oscardo is a supplier of beautiful souvenirs, everything from silk scarves to lunch bags for kids. The business has really evolved over the years and I'm really proud of my dad and what he has been able to accomplish. http://www.oscardo.com/



2 comments:

  1. I love how independent Samuel is.
    Lalin looks FABULOUS with Mathew and Renee on his lap,they are growing sooooooo fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she wants to eat that thumb...

    ReplyDelete