Friday, November 7, 2008

Mother of Three

I went out with the 3 kids today (not by choice, but circumstances dictated it) and we had a successful outing. It all went downhill after that though. We came home to pick up our cleaning lady and a few supplies for dinner at my parent's house - Matthew and Renee were asleep and Samuel agreed to stay in the car, "perfect" I thought. Until both Mathew and Renee woke up in a holler and Samuel peed his pants in the car. So take all kids out, calm 2 down change the third who then refused to pun on shoes, and thank the cleaning lady profusely for staying late to help out. Take cleaning lady home, go to parent's house to feed Matthew and Renee before dinner. All's well until Samuel absolutely refuses to go to the bathroom although it's completely clear that he desperately needs to have a BM. On the other hand, his sister, who has a terrible diaper rash, has no problem soiling her diaper and needs to be changed desperately except that I forgot the polysoprin the dr told me to use under her desatin, I put desatin on directly and watch her real back in pain. Renee's has a melt down while I clean her up and look for polysporin at my parents and Samuel does what he needed to do in his underwear. I have no change of clothes for Samuel until I remember that I picked up his clothes from school and thankfully find a clean pair of underwear in there.

4 comments:

  1. Amazed that you still blogged the experience for all of us who would LOVE to be right there to help you.

    xoxoxo
    Cuq and Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! When it rains it pours! You'll remember this day for years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! Thank goodness that's in your rear view mirror now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure one day you'll smile thinking about that day... but for now it's not that funny -congratulations on your outing with Samuel, Renee and Matthew.
    I can't believe how much they have grown and changed.

    ReplyDelete