Saturday, November 8, 2008

Shhhhh

It's 2:19 pm on Saturday afternoon and everyone in my house, except me, is sound asleep - Marc is asleep, Samuel is in the middle of his "happy nappy" and Matthew and Renee are swaddled in dreamland in their crib. Woo Hoo!! And what am I going to do after I post this - it's a toss up between cleaning the kitchen, dealing with the boxes in the dining room, or preparing for Samuel's birthday party.

Enjoy a few pics from the week that just passed.

Samuel wearing Marc's shoes (please note the left and right placement)


Not to be outdone by Matthew, Renee is also grabbing things very deliberately


My favourite, of course, is when they hold each other's hands

4 comments:

  1. I hope you choose the birthday cake over cleaning and boxes. And I love the last photo too. Already best friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you had a few moments to yourself. Simply amazing how fast they are all growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish our babes could celebrate their birthdays together this year! I missed seeing you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que ninos tan increiblemente divinos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete